Thursday, February 21, 2013

Up We Go

Setting up my "Discovery Flight" with the gift certificate that I received for Christmas to the RedBird Skyport Flight Training School for the first week of March.  I am fortunate to live close to this facility, as I am impressed with their mix of simulator training along with traditional flight education.

I am looking forward to touring the school, learning more about the program, and taking another flight.

Since my experience at the AOPA Aviation Summit in October of last year I have been slowly learning more about General Aviation.  While I am not ready to commit to the lessons (I do not want to do that until I can afford the financial and time commitment), I am enjoying moving myself along the path.

Have A Great Day

thom singer


No comments:

Post a Comment