Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grounded

I have been stalled in my journey in learning to fly.  The time commitment and the cost have pushed me to the sidelines, but I still want to undertake this effort.  I have made some business goals with the prize for achieving them to be my pilots license.

In the meantime I am grounded.

There was a commercial plane crash this week, and as they reported the information of what happened to the plane, I fully understood the technical description of the crash.  This was interesting, as I never would have known about the mechanics of flight a year ago, but it also scared me a little... as if professional pilots can crash, then it reminds me of the danger that comes with flight.

I had not written on this blog in a while, as I have had little to say about my path toward flight.  But I have not given up, just need to figure out how to make the investment work with my running a business, raising a family, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment